01/02/11

Since my mind can't seem to focus I'll leave you with the theme BENTO BOX!
I loooooooooooooove it and it's practically unknown here in Portugal, alas I can't find the right accessories.
So you can imagine my surprise when I stumbled across this lovely cutesy pack in a book shop.

The book is in french and my french is very... shitty. But oh well, it has great pictures! And c'mon, if i can study bones/veins/arteries/muscles in french why wouldn't make it now? 

 These are fish-shaped sauce containers. *.*
Duck-shaped sauce containers! 


And the best part is that it wasn't even that expensive! Pretty cheap for all this cutesy stuff.
Here are my clumsy bento boxing skills:
 yes, lame.

I love to get inspired in these lovely gallery created but ordinary people trying to improve their skills by sharing info and tips: http://bento-love.deviantart.com/gallery/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário